Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Long Awaited Before/After




My before picture isn't that great...than again, I had no idea that I would do what I did. Needless to say, I'm pretty amazed to look at where I was about this same time last year and to see where I am now. My goal is to get to about 195 or so before I head to field training this summer and decrease overall body fat percentage. These goals are short/long term. Anyway, I love yall and thanks for the support in helping me get to where I am now and where I will yet be.

3 comments:

  1. If you can't see the date stamp on the bottom photo, that is my before picture, the other two are the most recent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super impressive Thomas! Good Job! I think the best part is all the stomach hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for you Nate I would have shaved "Hi" into my hair.

    ReplyDelete